Madina Canada is committed to providing the services our community needs. We are more than just a religious educational institute – we are a community centre catering to the immediate needs of our community.
Madina Canada currently offers the following services providing benefit to our community:
- Food bank to feed the poor
- Counselling Services (Psychological, Domestic Violence, Spiritual, Family)
- Interfaith services and events
- Centre for Non-violence & Peace Studies
- Preserving Canadian values
We look forward to continue serving our community through our wide range of community services currently offered and are working to continue growing our available community services.
Community services, such as those listed above, are made possible thanks to the generous support from the community, thank you! If it is within your capacity, please consider donating your time or money in order to continue offering and to expand our community services!