Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu) reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ as saying:
“When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased)”.
– [Sahih Muslim]
You are only obligated to donate what is in your capability, any amount no matter how small or large helps. Madina Seminary suggests the following donation options:
- Sponsor a room named after a loved one or business – $25,000+
- Please contact us at email@example.com to learn more about the options, specific prices, and available rooms.
- Already covered: Janitorial services
- 1000 prayer spots (musallah) available – your donation covers the cost of one prayer spot
- Secret Donation between you and Allah:
Fulfilling the Needs of Canadian Muslims
Madina Seminary is a unique project that will bring high calibre Islamic education to the Canadian-Muslim community. The seminary is sister organization of Madina Institute, which is currently active in South Africa, USA, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Mauritius, and the UK. This institute and seminary will be run under the guidance of Shaykh Dr. Mohammad Al-Ninowy, founder of Madina Institute and Seminary.
Core Offerings of the Seminary:
- 1 Year Assossciates in Islamic Studies, 3 Bachelors in Islamic Studies, and Masters & PhD in Usul
- A part time Islamic Studies Degree (Ijaza) program aimed at professionals unable to take time off for the full time intensives
- Youth Lounge to foster spiritual, intellectual and physical development of our younger generation
- Sisters’s programs to cater to the needs of the females of our community
- Programs specially designed for kids and families
Revive the Authentic Sunnah and Prophetic Vision
Join us in reviving the Authentic Sunnah and Prophetic vision of spreading unconditional love and compassion.
Amr ibn Awf reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said [which can be translated as],
“Know that whoever revives my practice when it has died out after me will have a reward similar to those who act upon it without detracting from his reward in the slightest, and whoever innovates misguidance displeasing to Allah and His messenger will have a sin similar to those who act upon it without detracting from their sins in the slightest.”
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said [which can be translated as],
“Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
In another narration, the Prophet ﷺ said [which can be translated as],
“Be merciful to the people of the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
Madina Seminary strives to spread Illumination through Compassion and Education.
Jazakumullahu Khairan for your support!
Additional donation options
If you are unable to donate using your credit card, we also accept donations through Paypal, bank transfers, and cheque (contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org).