Abu Huraira (RadhiAllahu ‘anhu) reported Allah’s Messenger ﷺ as saying:
“When a man dies, his acts come to an end, but three, recurring charity or knowledge (by which people) benefit, or a pious son, who prays for him (for the deceased)”.
– [Sahih Muslim]
Empowering & Education Our Muslim Youth
There is a need for modern Canadian imams, scholars, and leaders. As our Muslim youth assimilate with the Canadian culture, the typical methods of Islamic teaching and outreach do not work anymore. Do we have the right to complain if our youth are not interested in attending Islamic seminars, classes, and programs if we do not offer any youth friendly options? Can you blame the youth for wanting to hang out with their friends at restaurants and lounges over strict Islamic institutions? For this reason, it is essential to offer programs and activities that appeal to the youth – programs that will make the youth want to come and learn. Join us as we work to empower and educate our Canadian Muslim youth according to the teachings of the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah!
The Madina Canada project was made possible thanks to the generosity and support of our community through monetary contributions, volunteering, and duas. In order to sustain the project and designate additional donations towards improvements such as renovations and enrichment programs, it is essential that the monthly costs for maintaining and running the campus are met. It costs $30,000 per month to operate the beautiful and high potential 35,000 sq ft. campus with 5 acres of land.
Become an Ansaar of Madina!
With 150 Canadian Ansaar of Madina Canada each giving $200 per month, we can meet this goal of $30,000. During the time of the Prophet Muhammad (may peace be upon him and his family), there were only a few ansaar in Madina which helped fund and run the mission of Islam. Let us follow this tradition with Madina in Canada!
As one of the fortunate 150 Canadian Ansaar of Madina Canada, you will receive the following in immediate benefits:
- Free admission to the Madina Kids Sunday School for all your children
- Free access to all paid weekend courses, special paid lectures, and seminars!
- Your family (or business) name featured as one of the 150 Canadian Ansaar of Madina!
- Free access to all camps and workshops!
- Special access to all festivals and events!
- Tax deductible receipt!
- Rewards in this life and the next life!
If simply getting the reward of doing good was already not an amazing investment opportunity, the perks listed above more than pay for your contribution!
You are only obligated to donate what is in your capability, any amount no matter how small or large helps. Madina Seminary suggests the following donation options:
- Sponsor a room named after a loved one or business – $25,000+
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about the options, specific prices, and available rooms.
- Already covered: Janitorial services
- 1000 prayer spots (musallah) available – your donation covers the cost of one prayer spot
- Secret Donation between you and Allah:
Fulfilling the Needs of Canadian Muslims
Madina Seminary is a unique project that will bring high calibre Islamic education to the Canadian-Muslim community. The seminary is sister organization of Madina Institute, which is currently active in South Africa, USA, Malaysia, Norway, Sweden, Mauritius, and the UK. This institute and seminary will be run under the guidance of Shaykh Dr. Mohammad Al-Ninowy, founder of Madina Institute and Seminary.
Core Offerings of the Seminary:
- 1 Year Assossciates in Islamic Studies, 3 Bachelors in Islamic Studies, and Masters & PhD in Usul
- A part time Islamic Studies Degree (Ijaza) program aimed at professionals unable to take time off for the full time intensives
- Youth Lounge to foster spiritual, intellectual and physical development of our younger generation
- Sisters’s programs to cater to the needs of the females of our community
- Programs specially designed for kids and families
Revive the Authentic Sunnah and Prophetic Vision
Join us in reviving the Authentic Sunnah and Prophetic vision of spreading unconditional love and compassion.
Amr ibn Awf reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said [which can be translated as],
“Know that whoever revives my practice when it has died out after me will have a reward similar to those who act upon it without detracting from his reward in the slightest, and whoever innovates misguidance displeasing to Allah and His messenger will have a sin similar to those who act upon it without detracting from their sins in the slightest.”
Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said [which can be translated as],
“Those who are merciful will be shown mercy by the Most Merciful. Be merciful to those on the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
In another narration, the Prophet ﷺ said [which can be translated as],
“Be merciful to the people of the earth and the One in the heavens will have mercy upon you.”
Madina Seminary strives to spread Illumination through Compassion and Education.
Jazakumullahu Khairan for your support!
Additional donation options
If you are unable to donate using your credit card, we also accept donations through Paypal, bank transfers, and cheque (contact us at email@example.com).